You know you are truly alive when you’re living among lions. ~Karen Blixen, Out of Africa
Unite is always organizing safaris and cultural service tours for individuals, couples and families who are traveling on their own to Africa. We work with our partner safari outfitters to create the experience that is perfectly tailored to you and your needs, dreams, goals and desires.
And, at least once each year, Unite’s Executive and Managing Directors, sisters Anne Wells and Kim Merriman, lead a tour themselves. Guests who accompany Anne and Kim are able to experience a greater degree of immersion with our partner non-profit organizations across the country as many months are spent preparing for our arrival and the meaningful work that is done while we are together on the ground.
UNITE’s next group tours:
A Cross-Country Service Safari
- We leave USA June 17th flying to Amsterdam.
- June 18th we fly from Amsterdam to Dar Es Salaam. We overnight in Dar at Slipway Hotel.
- June 19th we transfer to Morogoro central Tanzania. Afternoon with the SEGA girls school. Hotel in Morogoro is The Nashera Hotel.
- June 20th we are all invited to attend a traditional Tanzanian wedding.
- June 21st. SEGA Girls School.
- June 22nd. Berega Hospital.
- June 23rd transfer to Arusha Tanzania. Hotel in Arusha is The Ilboru Safari Lodge.
- June 23-the morning of the 29th. These days we are in and around Arusha. We will be making many site visits including:
- June 29th, transfer to safari in the Tarangire National Park. Eco Science Lodge.
- June 30th the children of St. Joseph’s will be joining us for a day-long safari. Eco Science Lodge.
- July 1st morning safari and afternoon transfer back to Kilimanjaro for night flight home.
Top photograph by Remy SIMON and Helene Wallaert.